I created Epics
I created User Story
I wanted to link my user story to Epic created but the Epic link did not show.
Is it because I am using free plan?
Thank you,
Adebisi.
HI @bisigreat
Once please check whether the Epic link field has been added to the screen configuration of the project or not.
Thanks
Hi @bisigreat - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What type of project are you using? Company-managed? Team-managed? Jira Work Management/Business?
And is the Epic Link on the Edit screen for the project?
As of today, the Epic link is still available but will be phased out for Parent. See the link below:
Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects.
Hi John,
I am using team-managed.
I dont know how to get the edit link for the project.
Thank you
Hi Vijaya,
How do I check the screen configuration of the project.
I'm on free plan
How do I enable it if it is still available?
Jira Software or Jira Work Managed?
I think it might be JWM. So while you are on the issue, click the 3 dots menu in the upper right and then select Add parent. There you should be able to link to your Epic.
Check your configuration in the board settings
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.