Hello,I would like that if a comment is entered for the customer in a ticket, this is then sent to the customer by e-mail, so far it hasn't worked that way.
Can you help me there?
Best regards
Konstantin
Hi @Konstantin Löscher
Can you share with us how you have configured customer notifications?
@Konstantin Löscher -
If you go to your JSM project - Project settings >> Customer Notifications, you will find a set of notification configurations. The following configuration needs to be enabled -
If it is, then you need to check to see if comments entered in a ticket is "Public" (reply to customers) and not "Private" (add internal notes). If the comments are the latter option, then it is only internal for your JSM agents and thus no notifications will be send to customers.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Off course
Hello,
it is a Public, but this commend is not send.
The settings are set, i dont no why.
Do none of your customers receive notifications? Either notification or just the comment?
I test with myself, because I don't get a notification when I make a comment.Can it be that I'm the admin and the system says he doesn't get a notification?
By default, if you are the one who initialized the comment, you will not get the notification email. You can edit your personal settings to override the default setup against your account -
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.