Hello all,
I was wondering if it is possible to remove (or define what you want to see within) the Updates section in customer notification e-mails sent from Jira. The below screenshot is an example of what I'm looking to change (the black lines are just names of people that I have covered):
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Jeff
Hi @Jeff Gowen
Do you still need help with this query?
If yes, could you clarify:
The screenshot above doesn't look an email - is that the information you wish to include?
Just to note, there are two methods to customise customer emails...
---
Customer Notifications
You can use variables in these to customise notifications dynamically
See more information on this help page
Automation
You can also create custom notifications for customers using Automation.
At a Project Level...
You can then use smart values to customise the content of a Send Email Action so the data is populated dynamically.
Let us know if we can help further!
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.