Hi, I tried to change this setting but it's greyed out even when I have Admin level access.
Hey @Amr Kamel and welcome to the community!
Custom CSS is not supported by Confluence Cloud. There's a feature request you definitely should vote on: CONFCLOUD-36137 Allow customized CSS in Confluence Cloud
And maybe there are third-party apps meeting your requirement. I only did a quick browse and discovered for example this one: Custom CSS Code for Confluence
I'm sure there is more on the marketplace: Atlassian Marketplace search "CSS" for Confluence Cloud
Best, Max
Hi Max!I'm relatively new to Confluence, and from my little experience in Front-end, I can see why this feature request is not implemented for 10 years until now. I believe having the flexibility of open-code inserted into Confluence pages might break things up, mainly when exporting the page. It might open a faucet of bugs which can be very frustrating for the Atlassian devs.Anyway, I'm gonna try the Custom CSS macros and proceed with caution ☺️Thanks a lot for your answer, much appreciated!Amr
I'm happy to help and good luck with not breaking your instance! 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.