We are trying to extract JIRA data like Issues, Ticket details from ETL tool called Azure Data Factory through JIRA connector, We are successfully created the coonection but tables are not loading it is getting timed out.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
This isn't an Atlassian problem, you'll need to talk to the Azure Data Factory people about why you can't get it to read your Jira database.
All we can suggest is that you look at the settings, are you sure the connection is properly configured?
Hey Nic,
Yes, connection is properly configured, we are also trace the connection using wire shark, please check below details, it's application data which is causing issue. Check below jira connection configuration
All wireshark is telling us is that it can reach and talk to the other end.
It's not telling us that your connection settings are right or why Azure Data Factory isn't reading the data.
Hey Nic, we have resolved the issue form data factory end, we have checked JIRA URL in postman and its working. Thanks
hi
which user name i need to put in the linked service?
Hello,
I am experiencing a similar issue with my pipeline in Azure. My pipeline is set up to transfer data from Jira to the data lake, and I have used an API token to establish the connection.
However, I am encountering a problem where only one table gets copied successfully while others are not. I have tried using a for loop and a single copy activity, but the other tables are not being copied at all. I have attached some screenshots for reference.
Have any of you encountered this issue before? I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice on how to resolve this.
Thank you in advance.
hey @Himanshu Rathi any luck with this one?
*edit: looks to be solved below.
Alternatively, you can use other third-party services like Skyvia. I have not encountered such problems while using this tool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.