Hello,
First of all, my ultimate goal here is to enforce two-factor authentication for the users in our organization. To do that, I was instructed (by a online tutorial) to
* go to admin.atlassian.com,
* Security (top menu)
* Authentication Policies (left menu)
Then it says I need to "verify a domain". I copy the TXT to our domain provider, but after I add our domain name and click "Verify domain" it gives me this:
"Someone already verified this domain under another organization.
Ask an admin of that organization to remove the domain. If you're not sure who to ask, contact support."
And I don't understand. I thought we (or, I) already verified our domain previously. Because I can see that I have added the TXT to our domain provider, previously. And I seem to remember doing this (but it's been a while).
If we already verified the domain, why do we have to do it again? And if we didn't, who "hijacked" our domain name on Atlassian?
Please help.