Hello everybody,
i can not connect to my jira project. It should be online until 2022-08-03 but it looks like it is deleted.
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Is this possible? What can i do?
Best wishes
Hi Christian - I've escalated this post so someone from Atlassian should be able to take a look and reach out to you.
Thanks
Liam
Hi @Christian Koerbler,
As an additional option, I'd recommend trying to go to https://admin.atlassian.com/
If your an organization admin, or if your site still exists but is just not accessible, you should be able to access the administration side of things through that link.
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
Thank you for your help.Unfortunately, my site is not accessible but it exists at at https://admin.atlassian.com/Best regards
Thank you very much!
Hey Liam,
Thank you for reaching out.
Checking the products linked to the account that you used to create this community question, I confirmed there are no suspended sites or products for your account. That being said, this situation leaves us with the following possibilities:
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.