Hi all,
In following video I saw that presenter use a web browser add-on to create a jira issue:https://youtu.be/9mQ0cV9oO-o?t=298
Do you know the name of the web browser add-on?
Best regards,
Hi @carlos_marin ,
I am pretty sure that this is part of Jira Product Discovery.
Hope this helps!
This appears to be a Chtome extension. I found a list of Jira extensions here though unsure if any are the same as in the video. A bit of time on the Chrome web store should uncover it.
I thought so too @Walter Buggenhout and it indeed may be. I have not installed/played with this as yet. However at ~4:20 in the video he mentions Chrome browser extension. And the icon is not an Atlassian icon it seems.
It must be this one, @carlos_marin and @Jack Brickey : Jira Product Discovery Chrome extension
Thanks! I will have to give it a try.
Hi @carlos_marin
This extension is really for the Jira Product Discovery project.
My team has researched it and can offer another quite competitive solution.
This article has selected tips for creating ideas and working with JPD.
I think it will be helpful for you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.