Hello Everyone,
I have page 001 in space A
I need this page to be included in Space B and space C.
The pages need to sync and, IMPORTANT, be editable from any space.
Let's say I access the page from Space B, I need to be able to edit it directly from space B, and for the changes to be displayed in Space A and Space C.
If access the page from space C, I need to be able to edit it and have the changes displayed in Space A and Space B.
Does anyone know how I can achieve that? Are there any workarounds?
I tried Excerpt Macro, Include Page Macro, and Inframe Macro
- Excerpt Macro and Include Page Macro does not allow editing the pages from Space B and Space C. You can only edit the page where it was originally created (Space A)
- Inframe Macro - allows to edit the page from any space BUT it inframes the whole space where the page is located (rather than the single page). It displays the current page, but also the left sidebar menu with all of the pages and chid pages the space has, so at any point, you can switch to another page. You can technically navigate the whole space and access and edit all of the pages that Space B has, not just the page 001 that you need.
Thank you!
Valeria