I want to save my list layouts so I don't have to change them back and forth. If I change the layout it changes for all filters. Different layouts include different columns and the column order.
Hi @[deleted]
Once you've saved a filter, you can go into it and click 'Columns', then choose 'Filter' at the top
This will save it for just the filter then.
Hope that helps
Liam
Thank you, Liam.
Its good to know how this works. So for any saved filter, I can have a saved layout specific to the filter. Got it.
Can I change the width of the columns in layout so the data wraps?
I can't see any options for that natively in Jira. There are potential add-ons available from the marketplace (such as JXL) which could help but you'd then be paying extra for it. I don't have any direct experience with any add-on for this so couldn't give an opinion on the add-on itself.
If you're happy with my answer, feel free to accept it :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.