Dear team,
We would like to integrate JIRA with Azure for SSO. We are following up with the below procedure https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/jiramicrosoft-tutorial.
However we don't see Add-ons option from JIRA administrator. Could you please help me on this?
Thanks & Regards,
Senthil
Hi @Thirusenthilathiban Kusalavapandy ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
The which you are following is for Jira server/DC to Azure Integration but i think selected tag for Cloud. To integrate Atlassian cloud with Azure you need to have Atlassian Access another product of Atlassian that act as an intermediator between Atlassian cloud and Azure.
To know more about Atlassian Access.
You can follow this doc which has detailed steps on How to Integrate Atlassian cloud with Azure.
Hope this helps.
Cheers.Mayur
Hi Mayur,
Thank you for the information! I'm following up your procedure with the link you provided. I have administrator access to Atlassian portal. However I don't see security option in my portal. Please refer the attached screen shot.
I think you missed to attach screenshot, could you please ?
THis
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.