Hi,
I am editing tables with text, but the top 3 rows are grey and I cant make them white. I think it has something to do with the table header option but no effect there if I click it.
Grt Floris
Hi @Floris de Vries ,
Welcome to Atlassian community .
Have you tried using the "Change cell color " option. Try that and it should work.
I hope the above info helps. Have a good day!
Thanks,
Srinath T
No that doesn't help, 'White' isnt an option in the palet, Its only anoption to choose 'no colour' which is usually white, but not if confluence sees a line as a header, then 'no colour' is grey. Problem is confluence sees three top lines as headers and I cant swith it of via the option to turn of the header so I have to delete the table and bult a new one.
So it doesnt help
Hmm, no answer to this issue ?
I think you were right - I've done the same things when I make a table with a single row and then add rows. I messed around with the 'heading row' button and got the gray bg to only apply to the top row.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.