I can find tickets that are in progress that have a certain label. As soon as I go to All Done issues I cannot select any labels to filter.
It seems like "Done" should be another state similar to "ToDo" or "InProgress" but instead it has very different options.
Can I use JIRA Query Language for this? I do not know JQL yet.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/ I learned how to do this
project = "TEST" AND assignee = currentuser()
I think I got it. The JQL does suggest words and "labels" is one of the suggestions. It seems to be working!
Hello @Bryan Hord.
It sounds like you got it! If you run into this in the future something I like to do is "Switch to Basic" and find the field I want to search against using the "+ More" option. In the screenshot, I can select the label field and pick one or more labels.
When I switch to JQL view, I can view the query it created:
labels in (TC-518, TC-500) order by created DESC
The JQL typeahead functionality is pretty slick, but I'll typically go this route when it's not as slick.
Glad you figured it out!
@Bryan Hordyou will get used to JQL as you go. Follow @Sam Nadarajan lead by trying some basic searches and then switching to JQL to see what it creates from your basic search. Then go check out this article:
Get started with Advanced Search and JQL
Thank you, yes it will take some practice.
Ah, thank you. 'labels in' is much more convenient.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.