I am looking for code to send a file as an attachment to a JIRA Issue in JIRA using REST API Can some one please help on that ??
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-add-an-attachment-to-a-jira-issue-using-rest-api-699957734.html
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I have seen this page. And i have already used through postman by selecting file and it worked. But I am not sure what is the process that is being used behind the postman to send the file..
I am basically looking for VBScript code or similar code through POST method by creating object of class Set WinHTTP = CreateObject("WinHttp.WinHTTPRequest.5.1") and then use the methods to send the file using POST or PUT method using the url https://***.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/BMCC-*****/attachments. Could you please help related to this ???
Thanks in Advance !!
Postman does what it says - it sends the request you enter into it to the web site you tell it to contact.
Your VBScript does the same. It's ends a message to a web site. I can't tell you how your code might do that, it's up to your code to do it,.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.