Hello Jira Community,
I am the main admin for managing the work in the system and reporting across project teams at our company.
I am trying to evaluate using the Roadmap feature to manage single client projects.
My current problem is that I am unable to see at the Epic level the roll up from the children’s assigned Sprints. We are now managing dates via “Due Date’ and with ‘Sprint” but Sprint is the primary drive of work for our dev resources.
Given the example below, can you help me understand why the sprint date data is not rolling up to the board Roadmap? The board is owned by the AV4 project, all of the issues on the board are part of the AV4 project. The only wrinkle I can think of is that the sprints are managed from a shared board on project key TD.
- Would the sprints have to be owned by the AV4 project in order for the advertised roadmap rollup feature to work?
- Would this work in the Advanced Roadmap tool if we upgraded?
- Is there a way to trial the advanced roadmap feature before I commit the company to paying the additional cost? I would need to confirm the tool works with our set-up and provides value.
Here is an example
AV4-968 is a child issue to AV4-1073 |  |
AV4-1073 does not show a timeline from the child sprint rollup in the Roadmap |  |