Hi Bill Sheboy, @Bill Sheboy


Good day!
First of all, thank you for your outstanding solution which I had found really helpful and I was able to replicate in my project. Many thanks for that.
I am here now based on a related item which you had already assisted many threads in the past. My company is not authorized nor allowed to use any add ons nor additional apps from market place. So I am looking for a best solution for my query.
To summarize, I have 2 requirements. Same requirements in 2 formats I can say:
1. I wanted to pull a report or dashboard to showcase the number of the days an issue sitting in some particular status.
2. I wanted to notify certain stakeholders if an issue sits in certain status more than 15 days(I have attached the JQL query which I had used based on your responses on similar topics in other threads. The JQL results is coming with a wrong output and I am seeing issues which are created same day, yesterday and less than 15 days also)
Can you please review and suggest me a better JQL query which can fulfill this.