Hello,
I would like to have a dashboard or sprint for my team that can show all the customers we work with and their individual project requests/tickets that my team work on. I would like to see project and task duration and be able to display our ongoing tasks in a weekly scrum/sprint.
In an ideal world we would have one location for our team where we can see all ongoing projects, and those projects would be broken up into their owners. For example, Customer1 would send a request for Project1 and Project2 and then my team could track these projects and their priorities.
We currently use a ticketing system for the customer requests and then track each project on another dashboard and then use yet another site for our weekly sprint boards. I'm looking to condense this all into one by using Jira.
I hope I have explained this well, but please let me know if you need me to elaborate more. Any responses are greatly appreciated.