Hey Community
I have stumbled on a issue when creating multiple KanBan Boards under one Jira Project.
So, I have one Project and I am trying to create 3 boards under it (each board will be managed by one team so the boards need to be independent from each other but the teams will need to have easy access to flip between them as the work from each team is central to one another)
This is the layout:

I need a functioning Roadmap for each of them so I went to 'board settings' and enabled this for each. The filter query is set for each board, for example, the 'Data Governance' board, is under the Data Hub Project, with the filter query 'project = DG ORDERED Rank ASC'. This should technically allow me to go under roadmap and create the epis I want, right? That's not the case as this is what I see when I go under Rodmap:

Then, I go back to the board settings and I set the 'saved filter 'filter for AT board' (AT = Analytics Team, 1/3 teams I need a board for) as this seems to be the only way it allows me to see the roadmap:

So now I have a working Roadmap but everything that I change under the Data Analytics Board changes under the Data Governance board as well (i deleted a test issue from under an epic and that got deleted from both boards. I guess it makes sense since it uses the same filter query but I can't make having different filters work. I don't seem to be able to win here!)
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Also, I hope I explained it well enough but if not please ask questions.
Thanks,
Rocsana