To create tickets I forward sometimes email to Jira. If I do so the email body is not readable in Jira. How can I solve that. Attached capture-3 the original email body, in capture-1 and capture-3 the content in Jira.
Hi @Evert Morren ,
I find that if you have a bunch of html and images. It makes it difficult to parse. It's better if the e-mail can be sent in plain text. Makes it easier and likely to parse the body.
Thanks,
Ben
Hi Ben, Thanks for asnwering, the problem is this is e email generated by Microsoft, I can't change it to plain text.
Regards.
Are you able to copy and paste the summary and body text into another e-mail to send out to Jira? If you can, that will help parse the body into the description field of the ticket.
Hi Ben, I use a auto forward rule in outlook, it isn't possible to change copy and paste the summary and body.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.