We have a requirement to reset an SLA at certain conditions so we subscribed into Time to SLA by Appfire cause they provide the functionality we need.
We've been running this for months now (it was fine) and yesterday it started to malfunction and our SLAs are not resetting on conditions we set.
Here are some of the details.
SLA Reset Condition

Ticket History - clearly hitting the conditions for reset. Based on my tests, the conditions are evaluated as 'OR' and not as 'AND'. Either way I did a test with single condition yet it still didn't reset.

Yet in SLA History, it didn't reset the clock and the SLA is still running. Not an entry pertaining to a reset.

I already logged a ticket against them but I am not getting an immediate response or urgency so I take it into this community in case someone is also experiencing this in a wide-spread capacity or its's just my organization.
Either way I would appreciate any news or insights some might share. Thanks!