I have the following scenario:
Notes:
Questions:
Seems like you could "upload the CSV as Confluence content" using the Confluence API, specifically with the "content" features:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/api-group-content/
I haven't done it myself, but that's the direction I'd go with this.
Without a Marketplace App, I'm not aware of any built-in features in Confluence Cloud which can reference data in a "stored file". Since Confluence is running in the Cloud, how would it be able to get access to this file? The security aspects alone would be significant.
Hi @Jonathan Abrahams ,
Speaking of 3rd party apps I can suggest looking into our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table from CSV macro.
Maybe our macro will help your case. Besides the add-on is free for Cloud 1-10 users.
Jonathan - I have a similar problem as you in this question from last year. Did you ever come up with a solution that you can share? I just have to get an existing csv off of a network share onto a Confleunce page. Problem I have is I work for a large Corp and everything is locked down, Admins told me to use a REST and that will do it. Of course no one will tell me what the API secret is etc. A freakin disaster for me. Any loopback you can share (please)? michael w colorado
@Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ are you able to update the csv and have it update the file in Confluence, or is it static once uploaded?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.