in the Edit Issue Security Levels section, when choosing who can see the issue I want to make sure the customer and participants can see the issue once opened, but it's not clear to me what selection to choose.
I see Project Role (Service Desk Customers) and Service Project Customer - Portal Access but it's not clear to me what the implications of either one of these are:
- Do these mean that the reporter and participants can see the issue if I choose either one of these?
- Does the second one indicate they can see it in the portal and would not see it in the portal if I didn't choose this option?
- Does these choices limit the visibility to only the reporter and participants or can any service desk customer see the issue?

I also was curious if you always need to add two levels to a security scheme or if you can rely on the basic permissions of a service desk as your default security level (in other words, you can't see the issues in the service desk unless you are assigned to it to start with); then if the issue needs to be restricted further, you would then assign a security level.