I'm trying to look for a way to write a query that will tell me what issues are not part of the current sprint, but assigned to specific individuals.
Query example I have below is:
project = REVOPS AND status in ("In Progress", "In Review", "Needs Refinement", On-Hold, "Pending Outside Postman", "Pending Triage", "Pending with Other Team", "Ready to Deploy", "To Do", "Under Review") AND assignee in (624a774ded4d6b00701588b6) OR "Additional Assignees[User Picker (multiple users)]" in (624a774ded4d6b00701588b6) AND Sprint not in openSprints() ORDER BY cf[10006] ASC, created DESC
I found a few links to help https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-find-all-issues-not-in-a-sprint/qaq-p/1391047, but the openSprints, closed and future aren't displaying correct results for me. For example I am seeing issues that are in our current sprint when using the "Sprint not in openSprints().
I am still getting results for issues that are in our current active sprint for the project I am querying against. Really not sure how to update it.
If anyone can lead me in the right direction please.