The issues are listed when I look at the Filter used for the MT board, but not all of these cards are visible. The filter I'm using includes all issue types and all statuses. In Board settings, I do not have any column constraints selected.
Hi @Julie Sgroi couple of questionsKanban or ScrumIs there a sub-filterAre you using Swim LanesIs there a pattern to the issues that are missing re: issue typeHave you mapped all statuses to columns in the board
Kanban, no sub-filter, swimlanes are priority statuses, no pattern, statuses are mapped to columns
Thank you!
Hi @Julie Sgroi
Adding to Craig's questions...
Is this board located in a company-managed or a team-managed project?
If company-managed, is the board filter selecting issues from multiple projects?
Kind regards,Bill
Company -m
company-managed project, only one project selected in the filter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.