Neither I nor any of my colleagues can edit any pages or blogs. We can create, but not edit a page. When we try to do it, a blank page appears and just hangs. Would appreciate to know if any one had a similar experience.
This issue was introduced in a recent upgrade to Confluence (on Monday 00:00-04:00 UTC) and should have been resolved (by 07:16 UTC). We believe we've identified the cause and applied a fix but if you are still getting this issue please raise a support ticket so we can investigate and restore service for you.
First Try to open the edit page in a new tab. or in the address bar, change the Url viewpage.action to editpage.action then press enter. These two must work.
I don't know why this happens but I have the same problem and I solved it in these two ways.
Specifically you're hitting the bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-40629. Try disabling Atlassian Connect in Confluence first, and if that doesn't help then raise a support ticket as Mike suggested.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.