Hi,
I was using Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant for several weeks now, but it does not work anymore.
Error message in log:
2022-06-27 08:46:26,718 ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-20] [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] toResponse Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: Duplicate key ACM (attempted merging values com.atlassian.migration.agent.entity.Progress@e5326a and com.atlassian.migration.agent.entity.Progress@2499ae11)
-- referer: https://{confluence-url}/admin/migration.action | url: /rest/migration/latest/space | traceId: 637d76ff08159607 | userName: bernhard.inschlag
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Duplicate key ACM (attempted merging values com.atlassian.migration.agent.entity.Progress@e5326a and com.atlassian.migration.agent.entity.Progress@2499ae11)
It looks like at one of the last migrations, maybe due to a page reload, the Key was duplicated and now I'm not able to do another migration.
I have found a guide, how to reset CCMA to default:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Restore+the+Confluence+Cloud+Migration+Assistant+to+the+default+version
but I cannot access the page anymore (it was available 1 or 2 weeks ago).
Now i get:
Looks like we’re off the beaten track
They say that all roads, lead to Rome.
But we’ve lost our way, so let’s try going home.
Head to our documentation homepage that does exist.
Can anyone help me out to get my CCMA working again or send me any information how to restore CCMA to default?
Thanks