Last week on thursday, I was able to add JIRA macro in expand macro inside table cell.
Hierarchy, table > expand > JIRA issue (table type).
Today when I come back to edit the page, it's show that I can't edit JIRA macro. This is the screenshot of error.

When I click edit JIRA macro, it show this pop-up.

I use new editor from the start, since I create this page. So not sure why this error just show up now.
I try add expand and JIRA as in screenshot, but it's not working. I can add expand inside table but when I add JIRA in expand, It will pop out to the same level as expand.
So i try the other way round, I create expand with JIRA outside table cell, then move this whole item into table cell, still not working, It will always paste outside table cell.
My questions,
- Can I add macro in this hierarchy, table > expand > JIRA issue (table type)? If yes, then how?
- If not, What can I do with the error, so that I can edit JIRA macro?