I w add it to save time a an automate generating the monthly dates but very time consuming
@D Haskins , Can you please clarify what you are asking?
Each month I generate a weekly report with a row for every Friday to allow my team to record their process on weekly basis. It’s very time consuming and I would like to generate the weekly template and the dates automatically to save time. I currently spend time copying row by row the dates after I copy the file. Is there a better way.
Ok. So do you create JQL filters something like this...
Week 1: project = xxx and resolutiondate >= startofmonth() and resolutiondate < startofmonth(-7d)
Week 2: project = xxx and resolutiondate >= startofmonth(+7d) and resolutiondate < startofmonth(-14d)
etc.
and incorporate into your Jira macros on your Confluence page? Do you actually create a new page for each month? Do you need to retain that history?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.