I cannot locate this app. https://github.com/microsoft/azure-pipelines-jira/blob/master/tutorial.md
There is documentation all over the internet about it and it's on the Azure releases site too. Was it removed? Or renamed?
@Nic Galinski Welcome to the Atlassian community
Azure Pipelines exists and is an app in the Atlassian Marketplace. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1227532/azure-pipelines-jira-integration-pro?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hello! Yes - I did see that one and had a demo with Bitband, but it does not have the same functionality as the previous one I mentioned. This Azure Pipelines Jira Integration Pro is incredibly basic and does not provide nearly the in-depth functionality that the other one provided.
@Nic Galinski unfortunately that is all that is available at this time.
Hi,In our organization, we heavily depend on the release data flow from Azure to JIRA, was there any comms on why this was removed all of sudden?
As mentioned the new plugin is fairly basic and doesn't give the classic release deployment stats from azure into JIRA ? Is there a replacement coming out soon ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.