I have a scrum board for one of my teams, it has 5 columns, each containing a few statuses.
The Done columns houses 'Completed' status types, and in this case the ticket to in the Done column has been marked as resolved. The Done column is the rightmost column of the board.
Simplified Status workflow is not enabled as we have a few issue types with different workflows
When I view the burndown, I expect to see the Done item burned down (burndown by issue count is shown) . I see the items I added to the Sprint, but am not seeing the one that should be marked as completed.
Does anyone know why this is occurring?
I've made sure the Done status is a 'Completed' Status, that the ticket has been 'Resolved', made sure that the Done column is the rightmost of course. I Have refreshed the board & report since.

