There are times you can get overwhelmed with too many tickets.
when do you not make a jira ticket ?
and where do you store the idea for future review ?
@Great Ancheta That is a great question. It really depends on your process. I have been on projects / teams where we have created an issue / ticket for everything and ones where we did not. On the ones we did not we used lots of different ways to log the information. From my experience I like the teams were we created an issue / ticket for everything. This was actually a much better way to be able to go back and review requests even if they were put on hold for years. Here is what I would recommend.
Hi, @Great Ancheta !
I don`t have enough information about your needs, but I can suggest different ways and you`ll choose what is better meets your needs.
In SaaSJet`s team, we use backlog. So, you create tasks with ideas but don`t add sprint. So, there are no extra tasks in the active sprint, but you always have issues/ideas for the next period.
@Brant Schroeder thx so much for this !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.