I am trying to add a "Linked Issues" column to my structure and noticed that it's not available. This was available for structure on-prem. Is there a way I can add it with a formula column instead?
Hello @Vee ,
David from ALM Works here. Welcome to the Community!
At the moment, this is not possible. We are still driving towards parity between the on-prem and cloud versions of Structure and have a task related to this.
I have added your vote to the task and will follow-up with you here when there is an update to share.
Best Regards,David
That's too bad but I appreciate the update. Thanks David!
Hello @Vee It is now possible to see linked issues in the Formula column using the issueLinks function.Please reach out to us directly at our support portal if you need any assistance.Best regards,Stepan KholodovTempo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.