I've sent and resent the invitation emails from my admin page and it's not being sent to one of my users. Can Atlassian please check their email logs to see what's the obstruction?
Hi Andrew - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I will see if someone from Atlassian can take a look for your. It's typically because their email address gets blacklisted from some reason by Atlassian.
Thank you! It seems that is the problem as all other users have received their invitations.
post back here Monday if you have not seen anything here yet by then.
Hello @Andrew Satterwhite ,
I created a support request o your behalf at the following Link, as we need to collect the e-mail addresses of the users that are affected and we request that PII not be relayed in the public forum to avoid the possibility of abuse via spam:
Regards,Earl
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.