I need to get the current issue of project Id
Where? Why?
Please could you explain the context of your question?
Without the context of your question, all we can really tell you is "run a search for "project = <key of the project you want the issues for>"
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- Thanks for the reply
While calling the get issue Rest API URL, i need to get the current issue of projctID
function getIssueId(){AJS.$.ajax({
url: ((baseUrl=='http://localhost:2990')?(baseUrl+'/jira'):(baseUrl)) +'/rest/api/2/issue/'+ encodeURI(JIRA.Issue.getIssueKey()),type: "GET",timeout: 0,dataType: 'json',processData: false,headers: {"Content-Type": "application/json; charset=utf-8"},
success: function (response) {console.log("response" + JSON.stringify(response));console.log("responseId" + JSON.stringify(response.id));},error: function (response){console.log(response);}
});}
Ok, so over the REST API, but what is "current issue of project ID"? As I asked before, is it a search for issues in a project?
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- I have a requirement while clicking on the issue along with the issue id I need to get the Project id in response
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.