Hi Community,
Much user on my company cant link their task to epic there is error message "You can only set epic link for issues on story level"
What I must do and how to solve this
Regards,
Thank you All,
Hi Arief,
Apparently this bug is coming from your hierarchy setting in Roadmap.
You should try something to make sure its really a bug related to Roadmap:
Then after disabling Roadmap on your board, you can link Tasks to an Epic, we can dig and find how to change your issue hierarchy in Roadmap.
Let me know...
Cheers,Dam.
Hi Dam,
Thank you for your answer and help before I do it.
Question is there any impact to the project when I disable roadmap ?
Is it bug happen to all jira cloud user ?
> Question is there any impact to the project when I disable roadmap ?
You will not be able to use Roadmap, but existing plan will remain when you activated back normally.
Only the current board and project are impacted.
> Is it bug happen to all jira cloud user ?
No I think there is a misconfiguration in your Roadmap issue hierarchy, the issuetype Task is not in the config I guess, but with a standard plan, you cannot configure it apparently so it's strange...
That's why you should test to disable Roadmap on this board for this project, to make sure it's really coming from Roadmap... if the bug still happen after disabling Roadmap then we can search elsewhere
Dam.
Currently we use advance hierarchy roadmap on our cloud.
I check on their project board setting roadmap already disable
Any advice for fix the issue ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.