I have two dropdown fields, both of which is a list: 1,2,3,4,5.
Dropdown field names are:
- Sample impact (1-5)
- Sample probability (1-5)
What I want is to set the value for the field: Sample Factor (number field) based on changes in value of either of the above fields. Logic for it is: Sample Factor = Sample Impact (1-5) * Sample Probability (1 -5)
How do I achieve this using jira automation smart values?
I have tried the below expressions:
- {{#=}}{{issue.Sample probability (1-5).value}} * {{issue.Sample impact (1-5).value}}{{/}}
- {{#=}}{{issue.fields.Sample probability (1-5).value}} * {{issue.fields.Sample impact (1-5).value}}{{/}}
Sample Factor value gets updated on the issue but automation audit log shows the below error:
- Error rendering smart-values when executing this rule: Failed to get value for issue.Sample probability (1-5).value: {{#=}}{{issue.Sample probability (1-5).value}} * {{issue.Sample impact (1-5).value}}{{/}}
I also tried using custom field id:
- {{#=}}{{issue.fields.customField_idxxx).value}} * {{issue.fields.customField_idxxx.value}}{{/}}
For which i go the error:
- Failed to get value for issue.fields.Sample_impact_(1-5).value: {{#=}}{{issue.fields.customField_idxxx}} *{{issue.fields.customField_idyyy.value}}{{/}}