Hi Jira team,
I have the following issues, and I would appreciate it if you could help me. I tried to find helpful posts in the community and through google but I couldn’t.
I added Jira to MS teams to install it in one private channel to track a project directly in MS Teams.
- I can’t use Jira in a private channel.
- Jira posted a message in the “General” channel where it shouldn’t have. I uninstalled Jira, and the message is still there. How can I get rid of it?
Thank you, I appreciate your help.
Ps. to not be able to get support on such an important issue but having to ask the community kind of scares me away from using Jira in the future. This was the first project we wanted to implement and then change to a paid plan if it works. In general I like the web platform, but the integration and missing service was just leading to troubles.
Ps2 Furthermore, now I want our data to be deleted. To do so I have to contact the vendor, but direct emails are not answered any more. How do I get our data deleted now?
Best regards
Milan