How can I generate a personal access token in confluence?I searched a lot and got that I need to go to settings > personal access token
But when I go to the settings there is no option called personal access token. Can someone please help.
Hi Bartick,
You can go here: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security
And normally you should see a link named Create and manage API tokens which refers to this url: https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens
Then you can create an API token
Cheers,Dam.
Hello @Chu Dam ,
i am running a Confluence Server on Version 7.13.8 and i am searching for this option too, but am unable to find it.
Following a screenshot of my settings page, maybe you are able to help. Is there some sort of setting, where the sysadmin can deactivate this feature?
Thanks in advance.
Stefan
I think they're asking for Personal Access Tokens, it's different from an API Token
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.