I am using Confluence Cloud Standard. I am a 1 person business and attempting to leverage Confluence to store my documentation for my customers. I would like to create a Space for each customer with a page tree specific to the customer's network and setup and essentially create a "living" runbook for their environment. The pages will contain IP Addresses, credentials, account info, etc.
My goal is to keep all of this information up to date not only for myself, but also to share back with my customer (for their space only) and allow them to have access to the data within their space.
My questions are...:
- Can I do this without requiring a license (securely)
- If it requires a license, do they need to use an email within my domain, or can the user use their own email account?
- Is there a way to share the Space via link (anonymously), not require a license, and also require a password to access the space so that the data within the space is still considered secured?
I am enjoying Confluence so far, but this will become very costly if I need to issue a license for each customer I am sharing with. Thoughts?