Hi all!
I'm looking for a solution to create a ticket for each individual in a group based on a specified cadence. For instance, I want every users in Jira to do a particular task, such as review a Confluence page, once a year. Since the user list in the group can change, I want to find a way to assign the ticket to each individual user automatically.
Our Groups are managed through our Active Directory integration. So new users are added on hire, and removed on no-longer employed.
I know that I can create a task for each individual user and create a step to clone an existing ticket, but that's not going to work.
So to summarize, looking for the following workflow:
* Date is hit, say Jan 1 of each year
* Ticket is created for each individual in our organization or a particular group
* Those users get notified that they need to do something