Is there a report/filter, or anything that will allow me to, in Confluence Cloud, see a list of documents saved in a specific space, the date it was last edited, and other such metadata? If not, do you have ideas on how to do so? Thank you!
The answer does depend on what you mean by "document".
If you mean "document = page", the way a wiki like Confluence is supposed to be used, then yes, there are loads of ways of looking at the metadata for a page - macros, reports, page lists, searches, all expose different bits of the metadata.
If you mean "document = attachment", then, no, not really. You can get lists of attachments, but because it's not a document store, there's not a lot of metadata. Go to "space settings" -> content -> attachments, for a list, the attachment location, size, created and last edited date author and labels. There isn't a lot more to them.
Nic, thank you for the reply! When I say Document, I mean a "Page". That is what I am searching for.
Hi @Todd Sandeman ,
Maybe this app can help: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226276/keep-it-up-to-date
It's free and simple to use, but I'm not sure if it matches your use case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.