I can't understand the logic of Jira backup, I'm backing up, but loading the archive with only some tasks (screenshot in the attachment), maybe there are some limitations?
Can you tell us what we are looking at in your screenshot? Is this a cloud backup and are you looking at the attachments directory?
If that's the case: you will only see the issue keys of issues with attachments. The actual issue data is in the .xml file of the root folder.
@Charlie Misonne Hi,
I'm looking at the "data" directory, do you want to tell me what all the tasks are in these two files?
Hi @Ivan Andrieiev
All your data is in those 2 xml files. Active objects is used for plugin data + config and entities will contain all Jira data like users, projects, issues and their fields.
@Charlie Misonne
And if I want to restore one task, will it be impossible through this file?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.