Is there any way how to copy / clone whole team managed project in Jira Cloud? The goal is keeping issues structure. Thank you. Mike
Hi Michal,
Unfortunately, at the moment Team-managed projects are completely independent by design. There is no cloning or templates - every project is unique and must be configured uniquely.
If you need a template based approach that is simple to use, I would suggest creating a Jira Work Management (Jira Core or Business) project.
Also, Atlassian has the feature request below requesting to add this functionality:
I strongly recommend voting and adding a comment to the feature request.
Hope it helps!
Best regards,
Carlos
thank you for your answe. well, Im not expert in Jira so Jira Core or business has another possibilities as Jira Cloud?
this link doesnt work..
Thank you for pointing this out, I've fixed the link and it is working properly now!
Hope it helps.
Kind regards,
Hi @Michal H.,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
If you're open to work with a Marketplace app, it might be interesting for you to know that we released an update for Deep Clone for Jira that enables you to clone team-managed projects along with its issues.
Please note that there some known limitations. You can find more details about them in our documentation: Advanced Project Clone.
If you have questions or feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to us directly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.