Time tracking is not showing at epic level ever after ticking the include subtask option.
Hello @Shweta Varma
Welcome to the community.
Can you provide more information and screen images to explain your expectations vs. what you are actually seeing?
Do you have sub-tasks created directly in your Epics?
Do you have other issue types created as Child Issues of your Epics?
Are you trying to get a roll up at the Epic level of time information on the Epic's child issues?
@Trudy P Claspill I think I'm having the same issue. I have an EPIC -- I can see an option for time tracking with a checkbox to include subtasks
I have a subtask and I did time tracking on it, but it doesn't seem to 'bubble up' to tell me how much aggregate time I've spent on the EPIC. Is this just a confusing UI or is this a broken feature?
Hello @Andy Martin
Is the subtask directly connected to the Epic, or is the subtask connected to a child issue of the Epic?
Can you provide a fuller example that explains the hierarchy of issues you have linked together and where time has been entered?
It is a child-issue of the EPIC. We don't have sub-tasks on our EPICs -- only on Issues. Is that a configuration issue? The actual time logged is on the child-issue. Should we instead be using sub-tasks on EPICs?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.