I am empowering my teams to leverage Jira more on an everyday basis and so far they have been very supportive with this initiative. Each team has a software project for their department (some Team-Managed and some Company-Managed).
Currently our upper management is asking for a better view of the work and they really like the Business Project layout more than the Software Project ones. I have been manually creating tasks on our IT Teams' Jira's as well as creating them on our overarching business project for tracking purposes. It is a pretty tedious manual entry that I foresee getting worse as we continue to scale.
Ideally I would like to be able to create issues only once for our teams on their individual Software Projects and have those different issues roll up to a Business Project where the information can be shown more clearly to our upper management. Is there a way to customize this?