I cannot see the option to reply to one specific wiki page that I created. Please note that other users can reply. I can't. I don't know why!!!
Hi @Abdulla Alshahri ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
This could be due to revoking your permissions on the page. Check with admin team to see if you were removed from any group or any changes on the page permissions that could have caused this.
Thanks,
Srinath T
@Srinatha Tondihal how is this possible? I am the page creator. I am sure that no one changed my permissions on the page.
@Abdulla Alshahri is this the only page with this behaviour? What happens, when you create another page?
Could you provide a screenshot from the edit mode?
Can you try with the different browser, in incognito mode and check if the same behaviour reproduces ?
Srinath
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.