I'm looking for a log in that allows a user to view without the need for a monthly license at a fee.
Hi @leigh_tedford
For customer to create tickets from the portal and view their requests, it would be free of a license.
Once they need to actually view project data, you would be consuming a license.
Regards
@leigh_tedford -
Can you clarify what is your definition of of "a user" + "view"?
In general, an user (customer) can access your portal UI and access issues reported in your project if he/she is the reporter or requested participants. For those type of users (customers) there are no cost associated - it is free.
Please advise.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
my options are Basic, Trusted, or Site Admin-- and it looks like all 3 force a user license to use. I don't know how to set them up with access, without using a license. Most will create and view a ticket they are submitting for work to be done.
If that was the case, they can just be setup as the normal customers (free) to access his/her issues via the portal.
Best, Joseph
I'm missing the answer though. HOW do I set them up without using a license? since the only options are Basic, Trusted, and Admin? I guess I'm looking for the steps to get them set up such as click x, x,x, choose x, and invite them with an email address.... thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.