what will be automation rule applies for
if child issue's status is done then automatically create new child under the same epic.
I'd say, try something like this - of course you have to adjust statut in "transition condition" and issue type
Hi @Aysha.Mohammad ,
I think you then create a rule with Issue transitioned as trigger, a Branch rule / related issues with the EPIC and below that a create issue action.See also the screenshot.And then of course expand with conditions.Does this point you in the right direction?Regards, Marco
Thank you Marco, I tried this before but it does work for me,
my concern is create new child when the status of previous child = done for same epic.
Hi @Aysha.Mohammad ,And a rule like this one?
Thanks for reply, I dont have option for epic link
You do have this option but you don't realize you do
Click on "Choose fields to set" and then pick "Epic link" from this dropdown list
This rule is worked for epic, for instance if epic status change to finished than new child is created for same epic
which rule applies if one child status is finished and new child is created within same parent?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.