I set up time tracking on issues some time ago.
However, I've created a new project but I'm not able to set estimated and remaining fileds on each issue of this new created project. However, On the other ones I'm able to do it.
Any ideas?
Please check:
Could you point me out a bit about which's the paths in order to check that?
Open an issue in your project, open "Where is my field" menu under Admin, enter time tracking and see why it is not shown. This will reveal the reasons.
It tells me:
Time tracking setting
Field configuration
Field value
if you create/edit the issue, please click the Configure Fields button in the screen and make sure the Time tracking fields are selected to be shown.
Check the Issue Types page for the screen schemes in use for the different issue types. Check those screens for the time tracking field, add in if not there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.