I've created a project, add a release version number, and navigate to Project settings -> issue type -> bug, to add the "fix version" field to the issue type.
I couldn't find the fix version
Hi @Sara Soboh It seems that you are using Team Managed project, that's why Fix Version not visible.
Kindly enable Releases in Project Settings >> Features >> Enabled "Releases" under Development section.
Similar post :- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/In-a-new-Team-Managed-Project-quot-Fix-Version-quot-option-is/qaq-p/1838383
Thanks
V.Y
Hi Sara,
The Fix Version field needs to be added to the screen, also.
What type of project are you using?
Hi John,
It turns out that the "Release" under the features was not enabled.
Thank you.
Very good - did not realize you were using a Team-managed project. :-)
Hi,We are having the same issue but the Release is activated.
I can add tickets to the Release. I can also see the panel "Fix Version" in the issue layout configuration and have also moved it to the visible area but for some reason I am not able to have the "Fix Version" being displayed on the ticket
I hope you can help.Thx
Hi @Matthias Heyde ,
Are you able to see fix version field when creating a new issue using create button ?
We just tested it.Yes I am, but I am not sure why I am not able to add this to existing tickets.Thank you
Hi @Vikrant Yadav @John Funk, I got a similar problem and would like to seek your advice as well, would you kindly help?
Checked the information above including the links to other posts, but not sure if I missed anything. Thanks.
If the field was not added to the Issue Type when you turned on the Release feature, then you probably need to contact Atlassian Support for assistance.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks for John's advice. I'll contact Atlassian Support then!
The way I solved it was that I realized the screen scheme was being shared by many issues types through a default screen scheme, so I created a separate screen scheme just for that issue type and the fields then appeared.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.